Registration is now open for the 2010 Municipal Finance Institute
December 8 – 10
Portola Hotel, Monterey
Register now for the League of California Cities Municipal Finance Institute in Monterey, Wednesday, December 8 – Friday, December 10. Only the most relevant information is being brought for municipal finance officers, fiscal directors and city management of all career levels who want to take advantage of the great programming and networking opportunities offered at this year’s conference. Program highlights include:
Topics Areas Include:
- Legislative and Legal Updates
- Labor and Pension Negotiations
- National, State and Local Economic Outlooks
Amazing Subject Expert Speakers Including:
- Girard Miller CFA, PFM Group
- Michael Coleman, CaliforniaCityFianance.com
- John Haveman, Beacon Economics
- Michael Cohen, Legislative Analyst’s Office, State of California
- Plus many more!
Register TODAY to ensure you get housing at the host property!
$133 plus tax