Business Development Services
The Port of Hueneme (PORT), owned by the Oxnard Harbor District (OHD), is soliciting qualifications from interested firms to provide the Port with professional services in support of business development services.
The Port’s goals and objectives in this RFP are guided by the need to:
• Assemble a Master Strategic Port Action Plan
• Update the Port’s Economic Assessment to represent the most current fiscal year
• Track intermodal/freight related developments at the local, state, federal and international levels
• Identify market specific developments in the global market place
• Implement the Port’s Strategic Business Plan and realize specific cargo goals, customer retention and expansion potentials
• Participate in the emerging American Marine Highway/Short Sea Shipping Network (feasibility assessment and project development)
• Launch focused marketing effort
The type of contract for these services is a Master Services Agreement (MSA) with Individual Work Orders (Service Agreements). Task-specific authorizations for Service Agreements may be issued during the indeterminate duration, indeterminate quantity MSA. In response to Service Agreement requests issued under the MSA, the successful Firm, Team or Joint Venture will prepare task-specific cost proposals to the Port for negotiation and confirmation of scope, cost, and schedule.
Visit the Port’s website to access the complete RFP at www.portofhueneme.org